Wednesday, July 29, 2009
By: Matthew Doucette
Indie Game Blog picked Duality ZF to be among the best Xbox LIVE Indie Games upon release:
This extremely manic 2D shooter featuring up to 8 player controlled ships looks like it could be one of the most fun and one of the most polished indie games when it releases sometime this summer.
Interview or Preview Duality ZF?
- Duality ZF (official xona.com developer site)
- Duality ZF April 2009 Trailer (video)
- Interviews (Xona Games, Duality ZF)
- Duality ZF Promo Materials
- New Duality ZF Screenshots
- Duality ZF (official dualityzf.com game site)
- Duality ZF Forums (hosted on xbox.com)
- Xona Games (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Vimeo)
- Xbox LIVE Indie Games* (xbox.com, Xbox Forums)
- Imphenzia Music (creator of the Duality ZF soundtrack)
- Dream Build Play (Microsoft's XNA Game Studio contest)
- Grapple Buggy
- Elysian Tail: Dust
*Xbox LIVE Indie Games formerly known as Xbox LIVE Community Games .
About the Author: I am Matthew Doucette of Xona Games, an award-winning indie game studio that I founded with my twin brother. We make intensified arcade-style retro games. Our business, our games, our technology, and we as competitive gamers have won prestigious awards and received worldwide press. Our business has won $180,000 in contests. Our games have ranked from #1 in Canada to #1 in Japan, have become #1 best sellers in multiple countries, have won game contests, and have held 3 of the top 5 rated spots in Japan of all Xbox LIVE indie games. Our game engines have been awarded for technical excellence. And we, the developers, have placed #1 in competitive gaming competitions -- relating to the games we make. Read about our story, our awards, our games, and view our blog.