This is where we share our so-called "wisdom", on how to make games and more! Read our intro here.
Actual results from our learning center!
(Our Brilliant Labs playlist.)
Game Development Resources:
- Game Dev Resources (by Xona Games)
Knowledge Base Articles:
- Game Design -- design, not coding
- Game Marketing
- Game Platform Design -- development of game marketplaces, digital stores that sell games.
- Game Development -- coding and business
Kids Make Games:
Kids Make Games is a collaborative project between Brilliant Labs and Xona Games, where we teach students how to develop games directly in our K-12 schools using the same technology that Xona Games uses to develop its Windows PC, Xbox, and PlayStation games.
- Color Crush - Meadowfields Community School - Grade 3 Class (game design)
- Scaredy Ship - Drumlin Heights Consolidated School - Grade 11 Student (game coding, design, art, music)
Game Tutorials Developed:
Brilliant Labs MakerSpaces are spaces where student can make things! It is a classroom filled with technology and creative tools and open to all the students. Matthew Doucette of Xona Games helps run a local MakerSpace.
School and Education Articles:
More Xona Games Knowledge:
This is material centered who we are and the games we make. Perhaps some of it will prove useful to you.
That is all.