Sunday, April 4, 2010
By: Matthew Doucette
Just sharing some fan love. Two Decimation X fans have named themselves pure decimation and full decimation on Xbox LIVE. Here's one of them playing our game:
full decimation playing Decimation X.
It's quite an experience loading up your friends list to see someone playing your game. full decimation is also known as AR superstar623 (and JLV 2k5 on the Shmups Forum), and holds the current highest scoring recorded Decimation X run (7.3 million points, level 80).
More Xona.com Links:
- Decimation X: 7.3 Million Point Level 80 Run!
- Decimation X: "Best Value of any Indie Game I've Ever Played"
- United States' #16 Top Rated XBLIG: Decimation X
- Japan's #6 Top Rated Xbox 360 "Shooter": Decimation X
- Japan's #12 Top Rated Xbox 360 Game: Decimation X
- Canada's #3 Top Rated XBLIG: Decimation X
- Decimation X - Drunken Gamer Radio Review
- Japan's Top Rated Best Selling XBLIG: Decimation X
- Decimation X now on Xbox LIVE!
- Decimation X Teaser Released
- Decimation X: official developer site.
- Decimation X: Xbox profile, Xbox forums, official game site .
- Decimation X high score threads: Xbox Forums, Shmups Forum
- Xona Games social: YouTube, Twitter, Facebook .
- Xona Games subscriptions: RSS, Twitter.
- Soundtrack: Imphenzia (Theme of Decimation X)
- Xbox LIVE Indie Games* (forums)
*Xbox LIVE Indie Games formerly known as Xbox LIVE Community Games.
About the Author: I am Matthew Doucette of Xona Games, an award-winning indie game studio that I founded with my twin brother. We make intensified arcade-style retro games. Our business, our games, our technology, and we as competitive gamers have won prestigious awards and received worldwide press. Our business has won $180,000 in contests. Our games have ranked from #1 in Canada to #1 in Japan, have become #1 best sellers in multiple countries, have won game contests, and have held 3 of the top 5 rated spots in Japan of all Xbox LIVE indie games. Our game engines have been awarded for technical excellence. And we, the developers, have placed #1 in competitive gaming competitions -- relating to the games we make. Read about our story, our awards, our games, and view our blog.