Friday, July 25, 2014
By: Matthew Doucette
We just backed it for $100, which means we receive a digital copy of the game (OUYA/PC/MAC), our name and rank listed in the game credits, a limited edition physical copy of the game for PC/MAC, access to the projects backer exclusive development forums where we can follow the course of development and offer our input, a pre-alpha build once a month during production, and weekly pre-alpha builds and a cool Viridis t-shirt! Wow! :)
Best of luck to Game Radiator! Shmups forever!
We are Kickstarter fans. Mostly, we are indie dev fans! Please support your favorite indie projects too!
To date, we have funded these Kickstarters (current list):
- Viridis - Shmup
- HABITAT: A Thousand Generations in Orbit
- Bullet Bros
- Sentris: Unleash Your Inner Musician
- Cosmic Star Heroine (Sci-Fi/Spy RPG) for PC/Mac/PS4/Vita
- Mighty No. 9
- Rex Rocket
- GTFO: A Film About Women in Gaming
- Humans Must Answer - An explosive 2D shmup
- Planetary Annihilation - A Next Generation RTS
- OUYA: A New Kind of Video Game Console
- Two Guys SpaceVenture - by the creators of Space Quest
- Fist Puncher: Old School Beat 'Em Up
- Guncraft: Voxel-based First Person Shooter
- Double Fine Adventure
- Indie Game: The Movie
That is all!
About the Author: I am Matthew Doucette of Xona Games, an award-winning indie game studio that I founded with my twin brother. We make intensified arcade-style retro games. Our business, our games, our technology, and we as competitive gamers have won prestigious awards and received worldwide press. Our business has won $180,000 in contests. Our games have ranked from #1 in Canada to #1 in Japan, have become #1 best sellers in multiple countries, have won game contests, and have held 3 of the top 5 rated spots in Japan of all Xbox LIVE indie games. Our game engines have been awarded for technical excellence. And we, the developers, have placed #1 in competitive gaming competitions -- relating to the games we make. Read about our story, our awards, our games, and view our blog.