Monday, August 30, 2010
By: Matthew Doucette
It's official. We have been featured over 200 times in the media!
A selection of our favorite coverage:
- 2010-Aug-19: Diametrically Opposed Indie Shmups Fight for Justice (from Dejobaan Games)
- 2010-Apr: Featured in Retro Gamer magazine
- 2010-Jan-20: Decemation X and Duality please read... (forums.thebehemoth.com)
- 2010-Jan-18: Decimation X, Xbox Live Indie Game - 80 pts (rllmukforum.com)
- 2009-Sep-23: CBC Radio One Interviews Xona Games on Duality ZF (CBC Radio One) (mp3)
- 2009-Jun-14: Xona Games Interview (Console Arcade)
- 2009-May-13: Interview with Matt Doucette About Duality ZF (GotGame) (Site under construction, may be offline)
And some video coverage:
2010-Jan-16: Drunken Gamers Radio 01.16.10 (Drunken Gamers Radio) (Decimation X review starts at 28m:30s)
2009-Sep-23: Duality ZF (Xona Games) on CBC TV News (CBC News)
About the Author: I am Matthew Doucette of Xona Games, an award-winning indie game studio that I founded with my twin brother. We make intensified arcade-style retro games. Our business, our games, our technology, and we as competitive gamers have won prestigious awards and received worldwide press. Our business has won $190,000 in contests. Our games have ranked from #1 in Canada to #1 in Japan, have become #1 best sellers in multiple countries, have won game contests, and have held 3 of the top 5 rated spots in Japan of all Xbox LIVE indie games. Our game engines have been awarded for technical excellence. And we, the developers, have placed #1 in competitive gaming competitions -- relating to the games we make. Read about our story, our awards, our games, and view our blog.