Monday, September 21, 2009
By: Matthew Doucette
XNA Spotlight congratulations two Dream Build Play 2009 Finalists:
Duality ZF and Hurricane X2.
And congratulations to all 20 Dream Build Play 2009 Finalists, already video-featured on our site.
- Duality ZF (official developer site)
- Dream Build Play 2009 Top 20 (Video Trailers)
- Interviews (Xona Games, Duality ZF)
- Duality ZF Promo Materials
- Duality ZF (official game site)
- Duality ZF Forums (hosted on xbox.com)
- Xona Games (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Vimeo)
- Dream Build Play (Microsoft's XNA Game Studio Contest)
- Xbox LIVE Indie Games* (xbox.com, Xbox Forums)
- Imphenzia Music (creator of the Duality ZF soundtrack)
- Dream Build Play
*Xbox LIVE Indie Games formerly known as Xbox LIVE Community Games.
About the Author: I am Matthew Doucette of Xona Games, an award-winning indie game studio that I founded with my twin brother. We make intensified arcade-style retro games. Our business, our games, our technology, and we as competitive gamers have won prestigious awards and received worldwide press. Our business has won $190,000 in contests. Our games have ranked from #1 in Canada to #1 in Japan, have become #1 best sellers in multiple countries, have won game contests, and have held 3 of the top 5 rated spots in Japan of all Xbox LIVE indie games. Our game engines have been awarded for technical excellence. And we, the developers, have placed #1 in competitive gaming competitions -- relating to the games we make. Read about our story, our awards, our games, and view our blog.